Friday, March 11, 2011

Kirsten Hubbard: YA Author + Travel Writer: author Michelle Hodkin would have given anything to be like...

Kirsten Hubbard: YA Author + Travel Writer: author Michelle Hodkin would have given anything to be like...
my older sister! She was a beautiful flirt, with great taste in everything she set her eyes on. Now, I too, am happy just the way I am! I ran into a 22 yr. old girl this week though, on the brink of chucking it all and going on tour around the US with her journal and her camera. And for just a second or two, oh, how I wished I'd done that myself! Great post Michelle! Best of luck with your book, Kirsten!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

What an amazing experience that young woman will have, with her journal and camera. Seeing the world through her lens will bring beautiful perspectives to her page.

gael lynch said...

I so agree, Joanne! Don't you just wish...well, no--being 22 again? I don't think so! Love where my kids are in their lives and the fact that I really am pretty footloose (with the exception of my mortgage!) afterall.
I encouraged her, as best I could, to blog it, though.

Katelyn Dunne said...

Hello! I am said "young woman" First I would like to say it was a great pleasure meeting you that day. Secondly I am pleased to share with you I am still planing that trip and am very much looking forward to the amazing journey ahead of me. I also wanted to give you a link to some of my work so far. http://kdunnedesigns.webs.com/

gael lynch said...

Katelyn! The universe is pulling us together. I'm honored that you found me and that I now have the chance to be your audience, to follow your journey and to celebrate you for the decision you've made!